Artificial Grass that is designed specifically for dogs is commonly referred to as K9 Turf. What seperates pet turf from other forms of artificial grass are it's superb flow-through backing, antimicrobial protection and short, dense blades of grass.
When you compare pet turf to real grass, it is cleaner, safer, more durable and a better smelling environment for, not just dogs, but all pets.
Here are some of the Benefits of Pet Turf
1. Our dog runs are super tough and impossible for dogs to dig through.
2. Excellent odor control.
3. No more toxic weed killers, insecticides, or fertilizers.
4. No more pests like Fleas & Ticks.
5. No more muddy paws & fur.
6. Zero Lead, Zero Heavy Metals, Zero Rubber.
7. 100% safe for pets.
8. No more yellow spots or dead grass.
9. No more lawn maintenance!
10. 15-18 year manufacturer warranty.
11. Easy to clean.
12. Permeable, so urine drains through & feces are a cinch to remove
Would like to learn more about what Artificial Grass for Dogs has to offer? Be sure to check
Pet Turf page
for more information and pictures.
Blogs and Articles
How to Find the Right Contractor for the Job
Cost of Artificial Grass
Pros & Cons of Turf
California Drought News
Have a Perfect Lawn with NO Effort!
Installing Artificial Grass
Benefits of Artificial Grass for Dogs
20 Ways to Conserve Water
Fill out the Request for Quote Form
or Click to Call
and an AGI Consultant will meet you at your house or business to review your Synthetic Grass Project options.
This appointment is FREE and there is no obligation to move forward with AGI's services afterward. After the on-site evaluation, if you are interested in moving forward with AGI, you will be presented with payment options. AGI offers cash, check, credit card or our Zero Down payment plans that let you pay over 5-20 years.