WE STAND BEHIND OUR PRODUCTS
1. Other products may have high lead content or other heavy metals.
2. Other products have poor yarn quality and poor UV stabilization, along with an inconsistency in appearance and quality. AGI's products are UV Coated, discolor resistant and stain resistant.
3. Other products may have wrinkle and puckering problems.
4. Small samples on other products may look good, but cheap turf is streaked once it's installed.
5. Cheap quality turf uses translucent yarn; you can almost see through it.
6. Other products claim certain face yarn weight, but often times it's not the case.
7. Higher standards result in longer lasting, better looking turf. Guaranteed.
8. Concerned about turf getting too hot? Check out our
Turf Cooling Technology page. AGI has the products that lowers surface temperatures by up to 60°!
A Huge Inventory of Turfs to choose from. Most contractors carry turf from one supplier, Artificial Grass Inc stocks turf from 5 different manufacturers! But don't worry, your experienced consultant will help you select the right turfs that fit your lifestyle, budget, and needs.
Artificial Grass Inc only installs Tiger Turf and Synthetic Grass Superstore products. If you would like a quote please send us a request on our contact page.
Green Sand Infill
HydroChill Turf Chiller
We carry a multitude of different infills for artificial grass: regular plastic coated silica sand, green sand, hydrochill turf chiller (to lower surface temperatures), and zeofill (for pet odor control).
When you install artificial grass with AGI, you can say goodbye to your gopher problems. Our 2-4 inches
of compacted base underneath the turf, along with gopher wire, will create a barrier that gophers and moles cannot get through. In most cases, gophers will migrate to another area, leaving your lawn hole free!
Weed Barrier Cloth:
Have weed problems? Artificial Grass is a terrific solution to stubborn weed infestation. We also provide weed barrier cloth in our installation per request. Have a major problem with crab grass?
Give us a call today to learn more!